- A combined Junior and Senior event – run across a 2 lap trail course – each lap approx. 1.5km followed by refreshments at the club hut.
- Hot and cold drinks and nibbles. Any cakes and sweets will be very welcome.
- All runners should bring a wrapped gift of around £2 in value. If the gift is specifc to a male or female please mark it as such. No alcohol – we don’t want any tiddly juniors 🙂
- Please wear your Santa hats, Christmas jumpers, tinsel – whatever takes your fancy.
- Be at the club from 10.00am to register – we will aim to start the run at 10:45am – remember registration can take a while so please arrive early. We would like to have everyone registered by 10.30am.
- After the run there will be hot & cold drinks/mulled wine and nibbles back at the club hut. This annual event is good fun and a chance for a pre-Christmas social with all of the club.
- Once again we are going green with the drinks and nibbles back at the club hut this year – no paper plates/disposable cups…..so it’s bring your own plate and cup please.