Junior Training @ Aldershot Track – Booking REQUIRED.
Training is in accordance with England Athletics guidance.
- No socialising before or after training. Please do not allow your junior to play on the outdoor equipment at Peter Driver before or after training.
Pre-Booking is a requirement
The form for booking is at https://fleetandcrookhamac.club/juniors-thursday-sessions/ Registration will open each week on Saturday at 5pm and close on the following Tuesday at 5pm. Places will be allocated on a “first come first served” basis.
All juniors will need to book a slot for a session, no one will be allowed to train if they just turn up on the day.
You will receive an e mail on Wednesday evening if you are booked for the following Thursday session at the Peter Driver.
Check the email carefully as we have had to limit group sizes and start/end times.
Reminder of Covid-19 infection protection procedures we have in place at training sessions.
Please do not bring your junior to training if they are unwell or had any COVID symptoms in the last 14 days.
Packs must be brought to training. They include:
- Club Training Bag (all belongings must be kept in the bag. Please make sure to name the bag)
- Training T shirt (to be worn to training, this is a must)
- Club Necker (To be worn double thickness over nose and mouth on check in. Also a must)
- Bottle of Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser (to be used on arrival at training. Yet another must).
Please ensure your junior is wearing either a necker or a face mask when arriving and checking in at training.
Juniors must be dropped off no earlier than 5 mins before the start of the session and picked up on time. Please do not linger at pick up.
Each age group will check in at a specific area with their coach. We will let you know which coach to check in with on the e mail you receive on Wednesday. Juniors must stay within their own group.
Once checked in all juniors will move to a marked area and told to maintain 2m Social Distance from each other.
We thank you for your support over this time.
The Junior Coaching Team
Fleet and Crookham AC