Organised by Hampshire Athletics Association this league is a traditional inter-club league.
The junior boys and girls races are run as separate events with variable distance dependent upon age group.
- Under 11’s run 2km
- Under 13’s run 3km
- Under 15’s run 4km
- Under 17’s girls 4km
- Under 17’s boys 6km
This is a team event with 3 runners needed for a team in the girls and boys events. We need to close teams at 4/5 of the events to place.
Fixtures for 2020/2021
- Saturday 7th November – Wellesley Woodlands, Aldershot (No U11 race)
- Saturday 5th December – Sparsholt College, Winchester (U11 race available)
- Saturday 16th January – Prospect Park, Reading (U11 race available)
- Saturday 13th February – Popham Airfield, Basingstoke (No U11 race)
- Saturday 13th March – Kings Park, Bournemouth (U11 race available)
Timetable for 2020/2021
- 12.00 – U13 Girls
- 12.15 – U13 Boys
- 12.30 – U15 Girls
- 12.50 – U15 Boys
- 13.05 – U17 Women
- 14.10 – U17 Men
See Hampshire Athletics Cross Country League for details of the league rules and fixtures.
Support the club if you can – they are great events to work on strength and stamina.
Enter events here…
To register your interest in the junior cross country league, use the link below.