Organised by Hampshire Athletics Association this league is a traditional inter-club league.
The junior boys and girls races are run as separate events with variable distance dependent upon age group.
- Under 11’s run 2km
- Under 13’s run 3km
- Under 15’s run 4km
- Under 17’s girls 4km
- Under 17’s boys 6km
This is a team event with three runners needed for a team in the girls and boys events. We need to provide teams at four out of the five events to place (score overall).
Fixtures for 2022/2023
- 12th November – Wellesley Woodlands, Aldershot – U11 race available
- 3rd December – Kings Park, Bournemouth – U11 race available
- 14th January – Prospect Park, Reading – U11 race available
- 11th February – Popham Airfield, Basingstoke – No U11
- 4th March – Southampton (tbc) – U11 race available
Timetable for 2022/2023
|1200||Under 13 Girls||3.0km|
|1215||Under 13 Boys||3.0km|
|1230||Under 15 Girls||4.0km|
|1250||Under 15 Boys||4.0km|
|1305||Under 17 Women||4.0km|
|1335||Senior Women (including Veteran and Under 20 Women)||6.0km|
|1410||Under 17 Men||6.0km|
|1430||Senior Men (including Veteran and Under 20 Men)||10.0km|
See Hampshire Athletics Cross Country League for details of the league rules and fixtures.
Support the club if you can – they are great events to work on strength and stamina.
Enter events here…
To register your interest in the junior cross country leagues, use the link below.