Junior Club Rules
Good behaviour and discipline are key foundations for good education. Without an orderly atmosphere effective teaching and learning cannot take place. We expect and insist on the highest standards of behaviour at Fleet & Crookham AC.
Courtesy, good manners and consideration for others, together with self discipline and a proper respect for authority, are encouraged at all times and are important if we are to make our club a true, caring community. We place great emphasis on praising children for politeness and kindness to others. Recognition is given for outstanding work or actions.
The Coaches will bring any serious breach of discipline or any disruptive behaviour to the attention of the parents concerned and an appropriate course of action will be decided upon.
All children are expected to make a full contribution to the club and support the positive endeavours of all its members. Rules are essential for the benefit of all in any community and we try to keep these as simple as possible, but we do expect them to be kept. They are:
- Children should behave in a responsible manner and are expected to do what they are told, when they are told, whilst under our care.
- Consideration, courtesy and respect should be shown at all times.
- Everyone should always try to understand other people’s point of view
- Children are expected to make it as easy as possible for everyone to learn and for the coach and leaders to teach, where ever we train or compete.
- Children should always show friendship, kindness and care to others.
- Children should be sensible and quiet when in school.
- Children should always speak politely to each other and all adults.
- Children should be silent whenever they are required to be.
- The club hut should be kept clean and tidy.
- Children should take pride in their appearance and possessions and have respect for other people.
- Children should remember that the club’s reputation depends on the way they behave .
- Children should make every effort to attend at least two sessions a week and be punctual.
These rules are designed for the safety of all children:
- Children should not enter the equipment store unless asked to do so.
- Equipment must not be used until instructed.
- Equipment should only be used as per the sessions instructions.
- Reflective vests should be warn at training in Autumn and Winter.
- Climbing on walls, gates and fences is not allowed.
- Chewing gum is not permitted
When competing additional leagues rules must to be followed.
Red and Yellow Card Procedure
Misbehaviour while training is not tolerated. Our coaches and parent helpers are all volunteers striving to provide coaching and tuition in athletics. As such we have a strict policy which is indicated as follows:
Yellow card 1 – issued for misbehaviour – immediately excluded from session – Parents to pick up
Yellow card 2 – issued for continuing misbehaviour – immediately excluded from session – Parents to pick up
Red card 1 – issued for continuing misbehaviour – 1 week suspension
Red card 2 – issued for continuing misbehaviour – 1 week suspension
Red card 3 – issued for continuing misbehaviour – expulsion from