About Fleet and Crookham AC
It’s not about winning, it’s about taking part, finding new friends and feeling good. We welcome new members interested in all running and other athletic disciplines, of all standards, from fun runner to county level.
We welcome all new members. You just need to be interested in any aspect of the sport. This may mean you want to run a few miles (or just a few hundred metres) with a group of like-minded people. You may have taken part in athletics or cross-country at school or in years gone by and wish to recapture that feeling of fitness.
We know, from bitter experience, that it can be hard work to regain fitness or to move on to the next level of competition: training with others is a positive step because friends help you build towards your goal – whatever it is. Competition within the Club is positive – we encourage all our members to compete in local events, at their own level. By taking part in races or athletic meetings you learn so much about yourself and gain confidence.
We accept new members from the age of 8 for our Junior Section and provide coaching three times a week all year round. Adults are welcomed to all of our sessions (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evenings and Sunday morning) and groups of club members also arrange additional sessions to suit their own needs, time availability and particular interests.
Latest News and Information
- Destination Basingstoke League – 2023/2024 Match 1 Results October 18, 2023
- Seniors Winter Handicap Race #1 & #2 Results October 8, 2023
- Seniors’ Summer Handicap 2023 Final Scores August 27, 2023
- Wessex League results 25th June 2023 July 9, 2023
- Destination Basingstoke League – 2022/2023 Match 3 Results February 7, 2023
- Destination Basingstoke League – 2022/2023 Season Summary November 29, 2022
- Destination Basingstoke League – 2022/2023 Match 2 Results November 29, 2022
Club Calendar (and what’s coming up…)
- 1Seniors’ Track Session6:45 pm - 8:00 pmPlease meet at the Aldershot track at 6:45pm for a warmup followed by a track session at 8:00pm. , ...
- 2Seniors’ Training – Linkway Loops7:00 pm - 8:00 pmPlease meet at Peter Driver for a prompt 7:00pm warmup run to the venue (Linkway shops) or meet at the venue at 7:10pm. , ...
- 7Tuesday Morning Hills10:00 am - 11:00 amPlease meet at Peter Driver for a prompt session start at 10am led by Mike. , ...Seniors’ Training – Crookham Park6:30 pm - 7:30 pmRana/ Gregory, Stevens/ ….. 1k CW & CCW loops. Please meet in Crookham Park Community Centre Car Park at 6:30pm for a session led by Bob. , ...
- 8Seniors’ Track Training6:45 pm - 8:00 pmPlease meet at the Aldershot Track for a session start at 6:45pm led by Tom. , ...
- 9Seniors’ Training – Dinorben 1k Loops7:00 pm - 8:00 pmPlease meet at Peter Driver at 7pm for a warmup run to session venue or meet at venue at circa 7:10pm for session start. Session led by Stevyn. , ...
- 11Hampshire Cross-Country League – Popham Airfield12:00 am - 12:00 am
- 14Tuesday Morning Hills10:00 am - 11:00 amPlease meet at Peter Driver at 10:00am promptly for a session led by Stevyn. , ...Seniors’ Training – Moore Road Lamp Post Pyramids6:30 pm - 7:30 pmPlease meet at Peter Driver at 6:30pm for a warmup run to the venue. , ...
- 15Seniors’ Track Training6:45 pm - 8:00 pmPlease meet at the track at 6:45pm for a warmup followed by a session led by Tom. , ...
- 16Seniors’ Winter Handicap Race #27:00 pm - 8:00 pmPlease meet at Crookham Park outside the Community Centre at 7:00pm to register & collect your handicap time. Please wear hi viz and ideally carry a head torch / chest lamp for additional safety. Route is 5 miles mostly on street-lit pavements. , ...
- 21Tuesday Morning Hills10:00 am - 11:00 amPlease meet at Peter Driver for a prompt session start at 10:00am, back by 11:00am led by Mike. , ...Seniors’ Training – 300m efforts, 100m recoveries – Crookham Park6:30 pm - 7:30 pmPlease meet at 6:30pm for a session led by Charles. Venue is Church Crookham Community Centre on Crookham Park GU52 8AQ , ...
- 22Seniors’ Track Training6:45 pm - 8:00 pmPlease meet at6:45pm for a session led by Tom. , ...
- 23Seniors’ Training – Out and Back Session7:00 pm - 8:00 pmPlease meet at Peter Driver for a session start at 7:00pm comprising 25 minutes out followed by 25 minutes back along the regular winter route. , ...
- 26Southern Cross-Country League – Alice Holt11:00 am - 12:00 amDetails of the race may be found here: https://www.southerncrosscountryleague.co.uk , ...
- 28Tuesday Morning hills10:00 am - 11:00 amMike will lead a hill session starting promptly from Peter Driver at 10am – back by 11am. , ...Seniors’ Training – Baker Way/ The Views Hill Reps.6:30 pm - 7:30 pmPenny will lead a new session starting at 6:30pm meeting at the Reading Road North junction with Tavistock Road. If you are parking in the residential area, please don’t block the driveways. , ...
- 29Seniors’ Track Training6:45 pm - 8:00 pmPlease meet at the Aldershot track at 6:45pm for a session led by Tom. , ...
- 30Seniors’ Training – Social Loops Crookham Park7:00 pm - 8:00 pmSocial loops using the traffic-free 2.3k loop around Crookham Park. Please meet outside the Community Centre for a prompt start at 7:00pm. , ...