About Fleet and Crookham AC
It’s not about winning, it’s about taking part, finding new friends and feeling good. We welcome new members interested in all running and other athletic disciplines, of all standards, from fun runner to county level.
We welcome all new members. You just need to be interested in any aspect of the sport. This may mean you want to run a few miles (or just a few hundred metres) with a group of like-minded people. You may have taken part in athletics or cross-country at school or in years gone by and wish to recapture that feeling of fitness.
We know, from bitter experience, that it can be hard work to regain fitness or to move on to the next level of competition: training with others is a positive step because friends help you build towards your goal – whatever it is. Competition within the Club is positive – we encourage all our members to compete in local events, at their own level. By taking part in races or athletic meetings you learn so much about yourself and gain confidence.
We accept new members from the age of 8 for our Junior Section and provide coaching three times a week all year round. Adults are welcomed to all of our sessions (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evenings and Sunday morning) and groups of club members also arrange additional sessions to suit their own needs, time availability and particular interests.
Latest News and Information
- Seniors’ Summer Handicap Results – Race 1 & 2 April 29, 2023
- Destination Basingstoke League – 2022/2023 Match 3 Results February 7, 2023
- Destination Basingstoke League – 2022/2023 Season Summary November 29, 2022
- Destination Basingstoke League – 2022/2023 Match 2 Results November 29, 2022
- Destination Basingstoke League – 2022/2023 Match 1 Results November 7, 2022
- Seniors’ Winter handicap Results – March Update October 21, 2022
- Summer Handicaps 2022 Results & Points Table September 10, 2022
- Seniors’ Winter Handicap Race Series Results October 14, 2021
- Winter Handicap Results & League Table April 4, 2021
- *New shop item* – Event Clips (free) March 21, 2021
Club Calendar (and what’s coming up…)
- 6Seniors’ Training – SANGS Hill Reps.6:30 pm - 7:30 pmPlease meet at Peter Driver for a session led by Stevyn starting at 6:30pm. , ...
- 7ALL TRACK TRAINING CANCELLED6:45 pm - 8:15 pmThe army have priority use of the track and are holding an event on this Wednesday. , ...Training at 400m Track CANCELLED but….Grass Alternative6:45 pm - 8:00 pmWe are going to do a trial grass track training session at the new track in Crookham Park starting at 6:45. If you are coming by car please park in the Community Centre Car Park and NOT in the residential roads. Alternatively park at Peter Driver and run to the venue. Session will be led by Tom. , ...
- 8Seniors’ Training – Post Yateley 10k Group Run6:30 pm - 7:30 pmPlease meet at Peter Driver at 6:30pm for an easy group run led by Stevyn. , ...