About Fleet and Crookham AC
It’s not about winning, it’s about taking part, finding new friends and feeling good. We welcome new members interested in all running and other athletic disciplines, of all standards, from fun runner to county level.
We welcome all new members. You just need to be interested in any aspect of the sport. This may mean you want to run a few miles (or just a few hundred metres) with a group of like-minded people. You may have taken part in athletics or cross-country at school or in years gone by and wish to recapture that feeling of fitness.
We know, from bitter experience, that it can be hard work to regain fitness or to move on to the next level of competition: training with others is a positive step because friends help you build towards your goal – whatever it is. Competition within the Club is positive – we encourage all our members to compete in local events, at their own level. By taking part in races or athletic meetings you learn so much about yourself and gain confidence.
We accept new members from the age of 8 for our Junior Section and provide coaching three times a week all year round. Adults are welcomed to all of our sessions (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evenings and Sunday morning) and groups of club members also arrange additional sessions to suit their own needs, time availability and particular interests.
Latest News and Information
- Seniors’ Winter Handicap Race #1 Results October 14, 2021
- Summer Handicap Results & League Table August 29, 2021
- Seniors’ Summer Handicap Results June 20, 2021
- Virtual April 5k Time Trial Results April 28, 2021
- Winter Handicap Results & League Table April 4, 2021
- A note on seniors return to training March 27, 2021
- *New shop item* – Event Clips (free) March 21, 2021
- Introduction to Pilates for Runners March 2, 2021
- *NEW* – Shop Page August 29, 2020
- Covid 19 – F&C AC Club Plan and Risk Assessment July 13, 2020